- The plant Maintenance Manager is accountable for maintenance of plant equipment and facilities.
- Develop, maintain and administer an organization qualified to maintain all equipment and facilities. Execute an effective predictive and preventive maintenance program to minimize unscheduled down time.
- Maintain all operating equipment in satisfactory condition. Schedule needed repair to have minimum interference.
- Recommend modifications of existing equipment and facilities and the possible replacement of existing equipment which will improve operations and reduce maintenance costs.
- Develop an annual budget that will adequately provide for required Maintenance activities. Review and report monthly on performance against budget.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$140K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major.
- 8-10 years of experience in related field with background and experience in engineering and maintenance of equipment and facilities (utilities).
- 5+ years as a Maintenance Manager in a chemical plant is mandatory.
- Must be capable of evaluating and weighing alternatives, establishing relative priorities and formulating decisions that affect all phases of the operation.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.