- The Maintenance Manager will maintain the 5S program and train employees as required.
- Responsible for plant maintenance team and related equipment areas.
- Schedules and maintain the preventative maintenance program.
- Ensures implementation of a preventive maintenance program to meet requirements.
- Participate in scheduled audits to ensure compliance with ISMS, EMP and ISO.
- Continually work to minimize waste as well as minimizing resource inputs i.e. water and electrical consumption as measured in monthly Environmental Report.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $100K-$140K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major and 5+ years’ experience in a maintenance leadership role within a manufacturing plant.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics, and facility drawings.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.