• The Laboratory Quality Manager will provide management and technical guidance to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the analytical laboratory operation and leadership and training to laboratory operations personnel.
• Ensure accurate evaluation, interpretation, and verification of data (samples, calibration, and quality control) for analyses performed in the laboratory.
• Review, recommend and implement new or enhanced laboratory methods, practices and equipment. Lead lab analytical and research techniques and innovations.
• Develop, standardize, and document lab processes to optimize efficiency of analyses and reporting. Ensure accuracy and statistical rigor of analytical results. Develop lab asset replacement plan and coordinate acquisition of new equipment.
• Relocation provided.
• The Quality Manager will have BS in chemistry or chemical engineering.
• 3+ years’ experience with analytical methods, data interpretation and relevant statistical analysis of results.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Laboratory Management/Supervision. ISO9000 auditor certification required.
• Must be familiar with analytical instrumentation including GC, ICPOES, NMR, IC, UV-VIS spectroscopy, titration and auto-titrator theory and operation, pH testing, specific gravity, particle size testing, and other wet chemistry methods and sample preparation and analyses.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.