- The Instrumentation & Electrical Engineer is responsible for the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) program for the site.
- Provide PM development primarily through the RCM AMP process.
- The Instrumentation & Electrical Engineer is responsible for new or modified PM’s through the PM request and approval flow. Develops instrument and electrical equipment maintenance plans. Develops and updates PM, PdM, and CBM routines .
- Responsible for the investigation and follow-up documentation of high impact or high potential impact incidents.
- Works with operating and maintenance engineers to make recommendations to improve long term equipment operability, reliability, energy efficiency, and maintenance expense.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$110K.
- The I&E Engineer will have a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of experience as an Instrumentation & Electrical Engineer.
- Knowledge of economic evaluation methods (Life-Cycle Cost Analysis, NPV, Benefit/Cost).
- Experienced with PLC’s, DCS and closed loop systems.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.