- The ERP Analyst will assist with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Responsible for database administration, data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting.
- Utilize software to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations. Customize and configure workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications.
- Collaborate with various teams such as marketing, research, IT, and sales to achieve business results.
- Support end user reporting and analysis requirements, for the sales, operations, and executive management teams. Implement and generate and verify accuracy of reports using tools such as FACTS, Power Play or Impromptu.
- Relocation provided. $70K-$85K.
- The ERP Analyst will have a BS degree in Computer Science (or similar) and 2+ years of experience with ERP systems.
- Experience with EDI, FACTS, Cognos, Powerplay, and Inpromptu desired.
- Project planning to include cost, resource, time and implementation estimates and tracking.
- Experience with multiple project deadlines with minimal guidance.
- Experience troubleshooting highly technical problems as they relate to database structures, reporting tools, and analysis of data.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. No 3rd party contractors.