- The Electrical Engineering Leader will work with others to determine goals and strategy for the controls engineering team. Implement projects and timelines based on cost, production schedules, and criticality.
- Determine the electrical and controls system design solutions based on engineering principles and providing automated production solutions.
- Perform technical calculations supporting design including electrical requirements, robotic safety standards, and motor controls.
- Build and validate systems which include pneumatic, servos, variable drives, relays, communication networks, touchscreens, push button and robotic integration.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Electrical Engineering Leader will have a BSEE and 8+ years experience as Controls Engineer / Manager to include experience in control and electrical system design utilizing Siemens, Allen Bradley, RSLogix 5000, AutoCAD for manufacturing plants.
- Extensive technical knowledge of automated industrial system designs including specification of vision, power, sensor, inspection, and communications systems. Programming experience is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.