• The Reliability & Maintenance Manager oversees reliability for overall operation of the plant.
• Single point accountability for all site maintenance (routine and turn-around) and reliability activities.
• Owns the Maintenance and Reliability work process and identifies opportunities to improve.
• Drives improvement of maintenance and reliability performance through the use of key performance indicators.
• Provides leadership for maintenance and reliability personnel. Responsible for career development of personnel and succession planning.
• Leads the development of the annual maintenance and reliability budget and monitors performance while taking actions to meet commitments.
• Support the achievement of overall site operational objectives related to safety, health, environment, production, cost, equipment reliability, equipment availability, manpower utilization, etc.
• Monitors timely completion of safety, environmental, and equipment related corrective actions to meet site management expectations.
• Relocation provided.
• A BS degree with an Engineering major.
• 10+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing plan. 4-5 years as a Reliability Manager.
• Working knowledge of Distributed Control Systems a plus.
• Fundamental understanding of PSM systems and hazardous processes.
• Reliability or Professional Engineering Certification a plus.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.