• The Operations Engineer / Utilities Engineer is responsible for team compliance with all corporate safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Responsible for a team of 10+ individuals that oversee electrical power, steam, compressed air, chilled water, nitrogen and other systems.
• Responsible for budgets as well as performance to the annual operating plan. KPI metrics will be a key focus and measure of reliability, cost, efficiency and productivity.
• Direct the operation of power generation systems to maximize reliability and productivity while providing operational and technical support.
• Lead investigations using DMAIC principles and techniques to drive to root cause.
• Relocation provided.
• A BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical engineering.
• Minimum of five years’ experience as and Operations Engineer / Utilities Engineer in a manufacturing plant (chemical preferred) managing and supporting utilities operations.
• Experience with electrical distribution systems, steam generation, compressed air systems and chillers.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.