• The Operations Supervisor will be part of a department responsible for management of contractor personnel and Turnaround Management Procedures.
• Will have day-to-day responsibility for contractor assignment, safety precautions, identification of risks in the plant, ensure contractors are well versed in company’s safety and environmental policies and objectives as well as its economic targets.
• Support implementation and continued development of the Contractor Management System (CMS) and Turnaround Management (TAR) services.
• Supports NAFTA Contractor Management Officer (CMO) in the day-to day oversight and coordination of site Resident Contractors with heavy responsibilities associated with EHSQ along with manpower planning, scheduling and execution, and customer satisfaction at the site.
• Assist organizing plant, project, and/or workplace-related safety instructions for contractors’ employees.
• Relocation provided.
• The Operations Supervisor will have a BS degree with an Engineering major (chemical preferred).
• 5+ years of chemical process and plant operations experience including project management, turnarounds (TAR) and planning outages.
• Management of contracting personnel in a chemical manufacturing plant or refinery.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.