• Lead electrical design effort to support the development of basic and detailed design of chemical plants and their infrastructure as well as additions or modifications to existing facilities.
• Work with Project Managers and outside consultants.
• Work may include Electrical Distribution Systems, Single Line Diagrams and Protection Schemes, Electrical Short Circuit and Load Flow studies, Electrical Protective Device Coordination Studies, Electrical Arc Flash Analysis.
• Preparing specifications and performing bid evaluation.
• Electrical Heat Tracing Systems, Fire Detection and Protection System, Reviewing Vendor drawings for specification compliance.
• Relocation provided.
• B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 8-10+ years’ Electrical Engineering design experience with 5+ working for a chemical manufacturer in the plant environment mandatory. Strong experience with high voltage.
• Experience working with outside engineering firms and managing projects in the $10mm+ range.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.