• The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for electrical design working with a project team that will take a project from early concept to final installation.
• Ensure that the final electrical installation will be safe, operable, economical, and environmentally sound while meeting specifications and all associated regulatory requirements.
• Verifies the accuracy of plant documentation and modifies that documentation as needed during conceptual design development.
• Sets strategy and determine resources required to define and engineer the electrical power distribution systems and components necessary.
• Works with ETAP power models and verifies that the electrical installation being designed will meet parameters.
• Experience working on projects with budgets of $500,000 +. Knowledge of electrical distribution systems 13.8 Kv and below. Knowledge of NFPA 70, NFPA 70E and OSHA requirement compliance.
• Relocation provided.
• The Electrical Design Engineer will have a BSEE and 7+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant. Must have 4+ years in electrical design working on capital projects.
• Experience with AutoCAD.
• Willingness to travel 20%.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.