• The Assistant Production Manager will provide day-to-day leadership and overall guidance to the production staff and ensure high standards of safety and environmental performance while delivering against production cost, quality and schedule objectives.
• Become a technology expert on the company processes by working closely with technology experts to learn the plant process and equipment.
• Supports Production Manager and works with Production Team to ensure production is completed to meet business requirements.
• Works with production staff to determine maintenance needs in a manner that is least disruptive to production.
• Relocation provided.
• BS Engineering (chemical preferred).
• 10+ years of experience in chemical plant production experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
• Demonstrated experience with requirements of PSM (OSHA 1910.119)
• Experience with major plant shutdowns, turnarounds, and start-ups.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.